Just thought I'd give a few updates:
On Friday Jacob had to work. Which meant I had to find someone else to enjoy my night with. So, I partied with Jill. It was so great, I don't do nearly enough with that girl anymore. It was so much fun! We went to the mall and did some shopping, even though we both are a little low on money. We decided that we are the perfect shopping partners! We both have similar feelings about what we're willing to spend, and we help each other be a little more adventurous. It was the perfect way to celebrate the end of finals.
Saturday I went back to the mall with Jacob to do some Christmas shopping. It was so much fun to finally be free to just enjoy some time together. We came to the conclusion that I should wear more hats. I like hats, and I look good in them...but I don't wear them all that often. It was nice to know that Jacob agrees that they look good on me. We were going to make some delicious Clam Chowder together, and bought all the ingredients...but decided to wait till Sunday. Instead we watched Star Trek. Such a good movie!
While we were shopping we decided to check out rings for Jacob, just to get some ideas. Well, we found one that he really likes, and it was on sale. So, I bought it. It's pretty exciting to have his ring!
On Sunday we ended up not making the clam chowder, because we went and had a delicious meal at our bishop's house. MMmmm. Sis. Bourne certainly makes some absolutely tasty food.
Later Sunday though, we had some bad news. Jacob and I had thought that we'd found a fantastic deal on a cruise for our honeymoon. But...turns out that price that we thought was for both of us was per person. So, the cruise is out of the question now. But, that's okay. We'll find something else. We're looking at Seattle now, and I'm pretty excited about that.
I guess that's about it. Oh wait! They cleaned the carpets at work! Which means that it's a little bit easier to vacuum! That made me pretty happy. But, I'm working 6 hours a night now, so I spent an hour and half cleaning walls in the racquetball courts, and of course that was fun. NOT.
5th Grade Graduation
10 hours ago
3 comments:
What does his ring look like?
it's just a titanium band
oh my goodness, yes, Seattle would be a great place to go on a honeymoon! And I agree, friday was a blast! =) oh I also think Jacob is right, you should wear more hats =)
Post a Comment