Saturday, December 26, 2009

Miracles DO Happen.

So, I was really quite stressed about when in the world I would get all my wedding stuff done. But most of all, I was stressed about finding a wedding dress. I'm not going to be home for any other full days when my mom doesn't have work, and I had no idea how I was going to find a dress today without completely wearing myself out. I really just wanted a day to relax.

Well, today we did go dress shopping. And at the very first place we went, I tried on a dress. And the very first dress I tried on was everything I have been hoping to find. It is PERFECT. Plus- it's a great quality dress, that they had for HALF OFF because they are closing out the bridal part of their store. So, we bought it! I have my wedding dress! It is beautiful and I love it. We also found shoes and a gorgeous tiara. So now I just need a veil, and I might borrow Jacob's sister's.

AHH!! I am so much less stressed today than I was before, I'm so happy!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Yeah!!! You got the dress!!!!

Sahara said...

Glad you found a tiara, since I forgot to show you what mine looked like!

Catherine said...

AHHHHH HOORAY!!!!! I tell you, wedding dresses are the best thing ever. Cause you put it on and feel just like the most beautiful woman ever! I'm so glad you found yours! Pictures?