Tuesday, December 8, 2009

MMM...Chlorine....

Weird, I know. Get over it. Ever since I was on swim team in high school I have loved the smell of chlorinated pools. I think it's because I constantly smelled like chlorine, I am serious, even after showering there was still a lingering scent on my skin. And I started to love it.

Today when I was at work, in the RB where BYU's pool is, I walked by a door that was open to the pool and was hit by a wave of pool scented air. I breathed in nice and deep, it was heavenly. It was then that I realized that I NEED to go swimming. Okay, it may be more like a really strong want, but I feel like it needs to happen. Too bad it's winter so my apartment complex's pool is closed. And....when the pool on campus is open to everyone I'm either A. working, B. sleeping, or C. in class. Yeah....I've never used the school's pool.

So in my heart right now I'm a little sad because it's been so long since I went swimming. Sad day.

Also....I take my first final tomorrow, so wish me luck. I'll probably need it since it's my Spanish Oral Final...and I always forget words because I'm so nervous.

On another random note, I watched Mulan with my roommates yesterday. WOW it's been forever since I watched that movie, sooo good. But I think my brain has become too analytical...I notice too many things. (Luckily I can mostly shut that part off, or I'd never enjoy a Disney movie). So, in the first 5 minutes of the movie I made a new discovery. Before she cuts her hair, Mulan is CONSTANTLY playing with it! Kudos to Disney for paying attention to a detail like that. I'm pretty sure any girl with long hair has a hard time not fidgeting with it at some point and time.

Okay, I'm done now....get back to whatever it is you are supposed to be doing but are avoiding by reading my blog. And to those of you who are fellow students of mine, good luck with your finals!

2 comments:

JilliAnne said...

hahaha, so true at the end, you know, the part where you said "get back to whatever it is you are supposed to be doing but are avoiding by reading my blog." haha that's me. Ok well, glad to hear you;re still in love with swiming, along with some other things or people... =) ok ok I'm getting back to homework, promise. Annnddd we need to do something, before Christmas break. =) k seriously, I'm leaving now =D

kaitlin said...

a. i love the smell of the BYU pool too! and i'm not even a swimmer.
b. i loveee mulan. maybe i should watch it.
c. i love you too.