Saturday, March 26, 2011

I like giveaways

Lately I love entering giveaways on craft blogs! I haven't won anything yet, but it's still exciting. Starting today one of the awesome blogs I read, Flamingo Toes, is having some awesome giveaways on her Anthropologie inspired necklaces! They are all BEAUTIFUL! And you should check out her tutorials on them as well!

1 comment:

Tammy @ she wears flowers said...

Lydia Ruth--I saw on my blogger stats that I've had several new visitors from your site (thanks!!). I clicked over to see what your site was all about and was pretty fascinated. You have a lot of personal stuff on here so I felt a little intrusive, but I was really uplifted by your words!

I have a super fun giveaway about to start and a really great opportunity for bloggers who are interested in blogging about my giveaway. If you have any interest in this, would you please email me at shewearsflowers@gmail.com and I will send you more details. Thanks! ;)