Hey guys, remember how excited I was that my Aunt and Uncle were in China adopting a little girl? Well, I'm still super excited about that new cousin, but they've ran into a slight problem. Their flight home got canceled and they are left to find their own way home! They need as many prayers and happy thoughts as they can get. I know a lot of my readers are family and will already be praying for them, but for those of you who aren't, please add your prayers to all the many others being offered in their behalf so that they can find a way home and also that they can find somewhere to stay after their current hotel reservations run out. And if you need any motivation, here's a picture of their lovely family:

Thanks for your prayers!
EDIT: They've found a way home! Once again, thanks so much for all your prayers!
1 comment:
Thanks Lydia! We know because of all the prayers that is why we are on our way in a few hours! Love ya! See you soon!
Post a Comment