Thursday, June 28, 2012

Short Little Post

Hey friends. This is just going to be short little post asking any of you who may not have checked out my crafting blog/shop yet to think about doing so now. Even you non-female readers who may be out there should look into it, cause I'm sure you all have women in your life who wouldn't turn down some new jewelry. I'm bringing it up again now because of two reason, I currently have a coupon code available for 25% off anything in my shop that can only be found by reading that blog, and because I've just asked my readers over there a favor, and the more possible people I get responding to it, the better. :) Also, you can now find a convenient little link to them both in the header of this blog.

Also, for those of you wondering if I reached my 5% goal at my Weight Watchers weigh in this this week, the answer is, not quite. I lost 1.8 this past week instead of the 2 I wanted to, so now I'm just .2 away and I expect to lose at least that much by my weigh in next week. Thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement as I work to make myself healthier and happier.


P.S. Kaitlin Farmer, the word convenient almost always makes me think of you. :)

1 comment:

kaitlin said...

haha that was quite a shocker to see my name at the bottom of your post - soo funny! i love that, we had so many funny words like that that we used to say all the time. i miss penrose hall :)