Monday, July 7, 2008

Sarah's Wedding


So, Saturday I got an awesome new brother-in-law when Sarah married Matt in the Ogden Temple. It was a good day. Busy busy busy, and HOT. But still great. I waited outside the temple during the ceremony. Then we had a delicious luncheon and then a great reception later that night.

My sister is amazing, so I feel like nobody is quite good enough for her, but Matt comes pretty close. I am so glad that she is so happy and that everything went well that day. They are both a good example to me and I am so excited that they will live down in Provo by me.


It's hard to describe a wedding day in my opinion, so I'm hoping some pictures will speak for themselves. I felt special that Sarah chose me to be her maid of honor and once again, I love my sister very much.

Special thanks to Kiera for keeping my company outside the temple and stopping by the reception, and for taking pictures. Also, thanks to Aunt Deanna who made my dress for the reception, and to Amanda Larsen who did my hair for the reception.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

What is a hair but a wisp in the wind?