Today, I was talking to Amanda. Something in our conversation reminded me how much I love writing. And not only that I love it, that it has been
WAY to long since I sat down and wrote just to write. So, I had the day off, and plenty of time and I got a desire to write today. So I began to think about what I could write about. My best and perhaps only good writings come when I'm really writing from my heart. From experiences I've had and feelings I am feeling. So, I began to think about things I could write about. A couple of ideas came, and the more I thought about them, the more I got thinking. About deep thoughtful things. So, I started to write. The result was a poem. I find it truly beautiful, I'm not saying that it's amazingly well written poem. But it comes from my heart, and it touches me. So, I'd like to get more feedback on some of my writings, and plan to begin writing more often. So I want to take this chance that there is a link to the site where I post my writings right here on my blog! If you wouldn't mind helping me out with some feedback I would love you lots! Just to make it a little easier, the site is
http://lydiasexpanse.spaces.live.com
2 comments:
Lydia, I love it!! It should be a song! You're going to marry some hot musician and write the lyrics for his songs..you'll make a great team!!! I can just see it now!!!!! I'm excited to see you at the reunion! We're family...!! crazy!
Paper.
Post a Comment