Thursday, October 2, 2008

DEER!!!

OH MY GOODNESS! Here is my story of the week. I think its a pretty amazing occurrence, and nobody seems to be as surprised as I am, which is a little sad. Here goes;

Kiera and I head out for work yesterday morning, and for some reason I decide to look down the road. And guess what, crossing the road down by Freedom Blvd. I see like 10 DEER!! In the middle of PROVO! Before there is snow on the mountain! I mean, last year I saw them around Heritage, but that was when there was SNOW! So I kind of freaked out and was like, "Kiera, Oh my Gosh, LOOK! So she looks, but she was not as surprised/excited as I was. Which made me sad. So please be excited about this with me.

The end.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

uh....Adam almost hit a deer last night and WE LIVE IN TEXAS LYDIA! NO SNOW! You are too cute!

Angela said...

i'm totally excited for you lydia! i saw a deer the other morning when i was out running! which isn't as amazing as a whole herd crossing freedom..but still! it was cool :o)

Erika said...

SHUT UP! deer in the middle of provo?! I always get excited when I see deer too, even if they are in the mountains where they belong, so I'll join in the excitement with you! its even better when they're in places that you least expect them! Pretty crazy!! :)