So, the other day, Sunday to be exact, I'm sitting on my bed. And I think to myself, what I really want to do right now, is go for a walk! So I turned to Amanda, and I said. I want to go for a walk, are you busy or do you want to come? And I was so happy, she said she DID want to come. Last year we would always walk to the Bell Tower, and so we thought, what the heck, Bell Tower it is! So we set off, and.....then turned back around to get my camera. We had a mini picture adventure on our lovely walk to the Bell Tower and it was fantastic! So I just thought I'd share with you some of our excellent pictures.




P.S. DO NOT try to slide down the stairs by the RB. You might die. They go incredibly fast, its quite scary. Especially when you have a camera in one hand that you do not want to drop and break.
2 comments:
where was I when all of this was going down?!?!?
First of all, how rude of you to have fun while I suffer.
Second, I don't see a fish.
Post a Comment