So Missy and Sara and I thought it would be this genius idea to go on an adventure in Provo last night. We came up with the idea, and Missy was designated to be in charge of our destinations. Well...Sara and I forgot that Missy is more adventurous than the two of us. Which was a problem, because we were ready to be home a lot soon than Missy was. However, we did have fun, and there were some important occurrences we felt needed to noted. We took some pictures, and I made a memo on the notepad in my phone. This is how it reads: Duck chases. awkward guy on phone. whistled at. awkward people. Zac Efron line Sponge Bob bouncy ball. other bouncy ball?! Do I sound like Satan too much? 9:42 HUGE shooting star. Sound of music reenactment. I climbed a tree. Dogs. Cemetery was closed. Fire station. Yellow Taxi Cab.
2 comments:
k that looks so fun lydia. good for you for being adventurous even around finals...lol
haha oh missy.
sounds like fun :)
Post a Comment