Saturday, October 24, 2009

HELP!!!!

Okay, so I'm going to ask you guys to help me out if at all possible here.

I have a plane ticket, cause you know I was going to go to Louisiana this summer, but couldn't because of work.
Well, that plane ticket cost me 360 bucks, and I'm not really going to use it, so right now that money has basically been wasted.
However, Southwest is pretty awesome, and my ticket is still usable till June, and the destination and date can be changed. I can even give my confirmation number to someone else and let them change the passenger info and then just pay me for the ticket.
So, what I'm asking is that if any of you need a ticket anytime soon, or know somebody who does, and can use this, let me know if you're interested at all. I could really really use the money, and to sweeten the deal a little, I'd even be okay with not getting the whole 360 back. I was thinking somewhere around 300. So yeah, help me out if you can at all!

Thank you all!

No comments: