it got cold. so I:
drank hot chocolate
listened to Christmas music
wore long pajama pants
used my warmest blanket.
And I remembered, that although I hate being cold, once you get inside, winter has kind of a cozy feeling to it. I think that decision had something to do with the Christmas music. I'm kind of looking forward to that. 2 months and 24 days till Christmas!
Which means my birthday is 2 months from yesterday. I'll be 21. How did that happen?
Wow, this post grew. I really just wanted to let you all know I broke out the Christmas music yesterday. Okay, THE END.
I Do Now
4 days ago
2 comments:
I can't believe you'll be 21 too. I remember the birthday you got your glow worm. Crazy! And David and I kept trying to squeeze it for you and you would get mad. i wanted to drink hot chocolate too but couldn't find any....but guess who broke out the christmas music too. are we sisters or what? So.....is there a ring yet? And what are your plans for conference? I need to call you. I think I will right now!
I cannot believe you started a Christmas count down before me... you are so on top of the ball.
Post a Comment