So one of my absolute favorite bloggers is having an amazing giveaway on her blog right now. Nichelle over at
Vintage Wanna Bee is giving one lucky follower a $100 credit to her etsy store. Yes you read that right, $100!!!! So you really should all go check out her blog and etsy shop. However, I'm not just saying that because of the giveaway, but because Nichelle really is just awesome. Her crafts and items in her shop are all adorable, but that's not all; I love her attitude about life and her personality that really shines through on her blog. I feel like I could be good friends with her if I knew her in real life, and that she'd probably a great person to be around. So seriously, go check out
Vintage Wanna Bee! You'll find great craft ideas, inspiration, and often a good laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment