So, I spent an awesome evening with my sister today and we got talking about blogs, and how it's always a little sad when nobody comments on a post. I kind of lied a couple of entries ago when I said I've stopped posting because I have nothing to post about. That's only part of the reason. I kind of partly stopped posting because I felt like nobody cared if I did...(I've hardly gotten any comments on most of my entries in the last few months, which is kind of depressing) But today my sister and I came to the conclusion that we check each others' blogs almost every day. So I'm going to start trying to post more, even if Sarah is the only one who reads it! As for the rest of you, you can read it too, if you want to. (Just don't be offended if I direct posts specifically to her)
Also, if I'm being completely honest, I haven't really been a very happy person lately, and that may be another reason why I haven't posted much. Well, once upon a time I wrote a couple of posts about how Happiness is a Choice. I think I've forgotten that. And I want to start making that choice again. So just a warning to you, when I'm a happier person, I tend to think EVERYTHING is important and awesome and because I feel that way, I think everyone else does too. So please don't be annoyed if I start posting about silly little things all the time, it'll be a good sign.
And to those of you who have always read my blog that I just don't know about, THANK YOU. Even if I don't know that you're out there caring about what I write, it matters to me that you care. (Also, I am sorry for the lack of pictures on my blog lately, my old camera has kind of started having some issues so I don't use it much, but a little bird tells me that Santa is bringing me a lovely new camera for Christmas-and by that I mean Jacob and I stood in line in the cold for two hours on Black Friday to buy me a new camera)
I Do Now
4 days ago
9 comments:
I still read your blog lydia love!
This made me happy! It is the little things that make life a big happy one right? Thanks for posting. I am about to send you a wake up picture. Love you! And I had a blast last night too!!!
Lydia! I'm totally here! And I'm totally with you! I love comments and get a little depressed when there are posts on my blog with no comments. Can I join your club?! :) There was awhile there where my computer, or our internet, or blogger, or SOMETHING wouldn't let me comment on anything anywhere. It seems to be back to normal now (for the most part), so you may be bombarded with comments. :) I love you and I love reading your blog. So don't give up!
I still read it too!! And a blog can be whatever you want it to be so post whatever you want!! Love you and hope things start turning up!
PS.......IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!!
Lydia I've been blog stalking you and love to read your blog. Its always fun to see what old friends are doing.
Sarah was the one that told me a few weeks ago that she'd really like it if I commented on things. I check your blog almost daily, but until about a week ago I didn't know how to comment. I love it when you update, and I would love it if you add to your great writing blog with your Poetry. YOU are VERY GIFTED!
Lydia I'm Here too! We love you and I read your posts sometimes I forget about blogs because I'm trying to get used to facebook and not wanting to spend too much time on electronics but, I will try to post more comments~Hey, look at me I just did! Lol! Have a great day and I know when I am down I have to start listing my blessings so, I remember all that I can be happy about! Hang in there Heavenly Father is mindful of you!!!!
I read your blog too! Don't stop writing, I love getting to know my new family members!
mmm yep i'm still here! i am just always and always behind on my blogs so it takes me forever to read them haha.
Post a Comment