Sunday, April 23, 2017

New Blog

I finally got around to creating a new blog that will be a family blog where both Jacob and I can contribute and record the adventures of our little family. It will be a private blog so I can feel like it will be a little more secure for all the pictures I'll hopefully be posting of Sam and any future siblings he may have. If you'd like an invite, please let me know.
I haven't decided yet if I'll ever post anymore on this blog for things that aren't really family related, but if I do it will be pretty rare. However, I'll keep the blog around so that old posts are still accessible, even if I'm the only one who cares about them.

And now, a message from Sam:

v cv  bgb6  222
.0;il,
00000000000000 boyun kyju 9ooo



............8D VC VC VF CFhtuvk


Thanks for all your love and actually taking time to read my posts over the years. I really hope you'll follow us on over to our new blog at therossestblog.blogspot.com.

1 comment: