Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hopeless Romantic? I think so

Well, once upon the time I proudly and yet also not so proudly called myself a Hopeless Romantic. Then I went to college. And, having no luck with guys, I got depressed, and tried to suppress my Hopeless Romantic boy crazy side. I actually did quite well if you ask me. I didn't think about such things as much. Or watch as many Chick Flicks(over and over and over again) I didn't even talk about boys as much. So, I thought I was finally on my way to being cured of one of the funnest and yet depressing diseases ever.


Then....


I came home. And it all came back. Thursday night my sister rented 27 Dresses. Since then I have watched it all the way through 3 times. I have watched all the extras, and to top it all off, I have watched the ending about 6 times besides when I watched it the full way through. And these watchings were complete with pausing when cute faces were made, and the perfect "look" happened. I think about such things again, and talk about them. And obviously I am back to watching Chick Flicks multiple times and thoroughly enjoying it, all the while saying to myself, "Why do I do this, it just makes me sad because I don't have anyone!"


However, I must say that I blame it partially on James Marsden and his gorgeous smile and all around "hotness." Not to mention his singing talents. And the ability to give "weak in the knees" inspiring looks that say "I love you" because of his excellent acting abilities.

Don't worry though, I'm really not that obsessed and I understand that he is just a good looking actor. I just need to find someone who is like that in real life....

No comments: