
So, usually when I talk about reunions, its family reunions, which, I absolutely LOVE. But, this time I am talking about my reunion with Kiera and Amanda after a year at college. We went shopping at the mall, and I bought some new bling(just earrings) and sunglasses and Kiera bought two ridiculously large rings. Then we went and got shakes at Arby's before coming to my house and chilling. It was so great to finally have time to relax with the girls again and be our "blonde, brunette, and redhead" threesome again. Even if Kiera could fit all three roles now. Jk, I love you Kiera!

Although I loved being with them, I wish I could see a lot more people again now that I am home. I wish I had a car so I could go visit everyone I have missed so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment