Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Star Valley

So, I'm at my Hirschi Family Reunion right now and loving it. We are at a cabin just outside of Afton, Wyoming in Star Valley. It is beautiful here! I would love to live somewhere like this, which may seem crazy since all the towns are small, and houses aren't so close to each other. But I think that would be perfect. Not only are there nice small towns, but the scenery = amazing! Surrounded by green mountains and hills, who could ask for more? Also, when the wind blows, the wheat and grass in the fields move so they look like waves in the ocean, or ripples in a river. I love it here, it's extremely peaceful here not to mention fun! So here are some pictures to give you an idea of what I get to enjoy.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Pshaw! I see no stars in those photos. You can't fool me that easily. It's not really called Star Valley. I know, you're actually on a secret mission for the government and you don't want us to know about it so you make up all this stuff. But guess what sweety pie, I can see right through your charades!