For telling me to read the Sweep series of books.
Any of you who love to read and have a taste for the fantasy genre should read the Sweep series by Cat Tiernan. Sara told me I should read them and I absolutely love them. Currently I am on book 12 of 14 and I have liked every one I have read. I have even decided I would take a Hunter Niall(basically the hero/boyfriend guy of the series) over an Edward Cullen from the Twilight books. Just throwing that out there. So, right now when I am not working or playing, you can find me rolled up with one of the books. I just wanted to tell you all about them, I would recommend them any day.
I Do Now
4 days ago
1 comment:
Oh my gosh Lydia! You did not just say that someone is hotter than Edward Cullen! He's the hottest guy ever! Ha, that would be funny if I actually meant that. You're my sweep series.
Post a Comment