Monday, July 7, 2008

The week of neverending CRAZINESS

Last week was so busy and crazy for me. Now that I finally have a job, I of course had to work most days of the week. Busy making activity number one.


Number Two: seeing as Mikey leaves on his mission on Wednesday July 9th, I wanted to do one last thing with him before he left. So, I had to find a time that I was not busy and neither was he to do so. Luckily we found a time that worked for us both and went on a lovely walk and just talked. Then we took some pictures. I think it was a bad night for pictures for me. Here is the best one of me;
Number Three: Sarah wanted me to party with her since she was getting married and it would be the last week it would be easy to do so. Easy, yeah right. We were both crazy busy, but we found some time to go up to Melanie's(Sarah's friend that I love!) to do pedicures, facials, and silky lips and hands with her and Leah(another friend that I love!) Also, Sarah, Mom, and I got manicures done. My first time ever. It was fun and my nails are all prettiful now. Even if they are starting to chip.

Number Four: Appropriate that this be the Fourth of July. Happy late Independence Day everyone. I love this country and I am so grateful for it. I of course had to take part in some festivities. So, I went to fireworks. I was sad to not do more Fourth of Julyish activities, but sadly they were replaced me things pertaining to;



Number Five: Pre Wedding Stuff. We set up a lot of the reception stuff on the fourth. I also spent time finding a dress/outfit to wear for pictures after the temple. The most entertaining preparation of all was setting up the Gazebo to go over the refreshments. It took us forever to get it to stay together! All of this was of course for the big day which is



Number Six: The WEDDING DAY! My sister Sarah Hirsch married Matt Crooks on July 5th 2008. And now I shall change to another entry just about the wedding.
P.S. number seven. Amanda Jardine was in town, and I of course HAD to spend some time partying with her. yay for little kid tables at the mall!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Lovely Rita, meter maid, what would I do without you? Give us a wink and make me think of you.