If my math is correct, 26 years ago today my parents got married and sealed for all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple. Because of that choice they made my life has been so blessed. I have always known that my parents love me, and that they love each other. It's something I've never had to doubt, and I can't begin to thank my parents for the stability their marriage was in my life. They are the best parents I could ever have asked for, and although I may not always want to listen to them, I know they always have my best interests at heart. I truly consider them among my best friends and know I can rely on them for advice and for so many other things. So today I want to express how much I love my parents. I am so grateful for them, and hope that today was a great day for them. And may the years ahead be even better than those they have already spent together. I love you Mom and Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment