So, my ward has this awesome tradition of holding a BYU 2nd Ward Oscar's Night. All the FHE groups make and submit a movie to the activities commitee and they choose categories for there to be winners in. Then, everyone gets to get all dressed up for our "red carpet" event and we watch all the movies, and then vote on "Best Picture".

Last Night was Oscar's Night. And it was so much fun! It's always fun to get dressed up, and I had Kiera do my hair, it looked amazing! The videos were hilarious and my group won "Best Relationship". It was so much fun to see everyone else's movies and to see everyone all dressed up. I had so much fun, because my ward is awesome!


After Oscar's Night, a few of my friends and I decided to go play night games at the park, because it was so nice yesterday. (it's snowing like crazy today, lame). I had so much fun! My friends are such great friends and I love them all!
1 comment:
lydia you look FABULOUS in that black hat!
Post a Comment