So, Jacob went home with me this last weekend and we went to my old ward in Layton cause Heidi is home! It was so great to see her and everybody else from the Fairfield ward.
Also, my parents and Jacob's parents both supplied us with delicious food over the weekend. boy we were spoiled. It was so great!
Also, it is fall. And there are so many beautifully colored leaves. And, there are some on the ground, that are really really crunchy when you step on them. Ah....love that sound. Love fall.
I haven't been overwhelmingly loaded down with homework. It's a great feeling.
Yesterday I randomly ran into Sara K.G. on campus, and then we ran into Jill, and then Amanda walked by. Ah...I have so many good friends. It was great to just sit and talk for a bit with them.
Also, I'm going to the temple any minute now to do some family names. I love doing that and it isn't an opportunity I get often.
And last of all, there is this great guy in my life named Jacob. I'm kind of in love with him, and he kind of makes life beautifully fantastic.
I Do Now
4 days ago
2 comments:
You are cute! And I love you! A ROO! ROO! ROO! And I loved going to the temple with you tonight! And I am honored that I would get to be your escort! A roo roo roo! AGain! P.S> When can we have you and Jacob over for dinner?
I LOVE CRUNCHY LEAVES!!!!!!
Post a Comment