I am so thankful for the tender mercies of the Lord. This week so far has been...well, a week from somewhere I won't name. But right now, in this very moment, I'm feeling okay. And I know that's only because the Lord is looking out for me. He's given me so many things to help me through, and I'm glad I've decided to pay attention to some of them. I know there are many more, but I thought I'd name just a few.
1. Family and friends who have been so loving and supporting the last few days.
2. Jacob...he may be included in the first one, but there is just something different about his support, maybe it's the knowing just how much he loves me.
3. Spring has finally sprung. It's in the air, and it makes me happy.
4. Music. Once I was having a hard time, and decided to create a playlist, just a short one. It's entitled "Inspirational" but basically it's my, "I need to not hate life right now, and these songs might help" list. Well, I'm listening to it right now, and it's certainly helping.
5. The Priesthood. I had Jacob give me a blessing the other night, because frankly I'm too worn out to handle things on my own right now, and I needed some extra help. It was beautiful. And something I can remember as I'm trying to keep up the fight. I'm so grateful for the power of the priesthood, and that Jacob is a worthy holder of it.
So, there are a few of my tender mercies from the Lord. If you're having a bad day, let this list give you a few ideas for a list of your own. Because God never leaves us alone and without help. You just have to be willing to see his work in your life.
I Do Now
4 days ago
1 comment:
I love you Lydia! Thanks for this post!
Post a Comment