Sunday, March 28, 2010

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away..

Okay, that's not quite true. Yesterday was crazy busy and I still had some very very stressful moments. But, over all. Yesterday was a great day!

First of all, I got to spend the morning with my family. Breakfast was just the original 5 Hirschis. And we had a blast. Now don't get me wrong. I love Jacob and Matt, and missed them. But it was still fun.

Second, I finally got to see Brian!!! He got home from his mission at the beginning of February, and I still hadn't seen him yet. It was fantastic. Also, he and Jacob finally met each other. That was fun for me.

Third. My Grandma and my aunts threw me a fantastic bridal shower. It was great to feel the love and support from family members. And it was also great to get some awesome presents!

Then, I went and got my bridals done. Amanda did a fantastic job! Especially with all the help from Blake. And I am super excited to see how they turned out. My parents also came to help and they are just fantastic. It ended up being a lot of fun, even though I was freezing cold!

So yeah, yesterday was great. I love life. Sometimes I let myself forget that fact, but today, I remember it.

No comments: