Saturday, April 5, 2008

Home for Conference

Well, I am home for the third weekend in a row...interesting. However, I love having reasons to be home. After a warm ride in crowded car with 5 college students (four of us taking notes) we finally made it to Grandma and Grandpa's in Kaysville, and Grandma dropped me off at home on her way to the mall.

I am on the family computer, and it feels so wierd to not be using my laptop. However, it's worth it to be home.

It was interesting to take part in the solemn assembly today as we sustained a new prophey, President Thomas S. Monson. The spirit was certainly strong and I am glad I got to participate. It's interesting to see the small things that witness of the true nature of the church.

I'm excited to spend some time with the girls in the family tonight, and especially to see Liesel since I haven't since Christmas!

No comments: