
I love watching home videos! Last night while I was home I decided I wanted to watch some, and eventually the whole family joined me down in the family room. I've watched all our home movies multiple times, but I love catching new things I did that were cute or silly. We watched the first one we have, and I was only a year and a half old, and boy was I a cute little girl!
I also gained some new knowledge about myself that I never knew! I wasn't talking much in the videos, and my dad said its because I took a long time to start talking because Sarah and David did all my talking for me! So, if you think I talk a lot now, I'm just making up for lost time. It was also lots of fun to watch and remember that the three of us kids all used to get along extremely well and have lots of fun together. Sometimes it is hard to rememeber that now that things have changed a little.
I also gained some new knowledge about myself that I never knew! I wasn't talking much in the videos, and my dad said its because I took a long time to start talking because Sarah and David did all my talking for me! So, if you think I talk a lot now, I'm just making up for lost time. It was also lots of fun to watch and remember that the three of us kids all used to get along extremely well and have lots of fun together. Sometimes it is hard to rememeber that now that things have changed a little.
No comments:
Post a Comment