Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My sister is engaged!


So, last night my sister got engaged! Even though I knew it was going to happen soon it is still so wierd to think about! However, I am so excited for her, and for Matt. Not to mention it will be fun to have a brother-in-law, and to have them live in Provo!

Plus, I get to be the Maid of Honor! WOOHOO! Not that I even know what that entails with a temple marriage, but hey, I get to have the title. And, I get to have a new skirt and shirt that matches it, so what is not to be excited about? Pretty much nothing, even if it is a big change.

2 comments:

kaitlin said...

ya who wouldn't want to be maid of honor?!
how EXCITING.
congrats sarah!
and lydia you are so good at updating your blog these days!
i love it!

lydiaruth said...

I know! It's because I can't get on facebook....