Monday, April 14, 2008

Jump On It







So, tonight my ward had a combined FHE activity at Jump On It. Usually I don't want to participate in such things, and I feel like FHE should be done on a family level, but since it was one of the last ward activities that we were going to have I decided to go, and Kaitlin agreed to have, so us two and Jill went. I am so glad I decided to go because I had tons of fun! It definitely wore me out and I was so gross and sweaty but it was so worth it. I even landed a couple of front flips, and I don't really remember ever doing that before in my whole life! So, that was pretty exciting! I was also so glad that Kaitlin and Jill were there too because I love them so much and had tons of fun with them. I just wish Sara, Danielle, and Rachel would have come too. I think I am going to be so sore tomorrow, but it was worth it. I am so excited for summer, but I am going to miss doing things like that with the roomies and I am going to miss the people in the ward a lot too.
Just don't ask me about the ride home....

No comments: