Sunday, May 18, 2008

I Dream Of...?

So, last night I had a lot of weird random crazy dreams. Most of them made no sense in the real world, so they turned into being a movie I was watching at a movie theater in another dream. So, in this dream, I'm sitting by a guy. And you know how in dreams you just know things, well I just knew that this guy and I were really good friends(just friends, nothing more), and had been for a while. Then, somehow, we got on the topic of holding hands. He told me there was somebody whose hand he wanted to hold, so I wanted to know who it was. (By this point in the dream, I somehow know that I like this friend of mine) So I asked him, because that's how good of friends we were. So he tells me, "Look in front of us a row, and than back a row from that, and she is sitting a certain amount of seats from the left side(I don't' remember how many seats it was.) So, I counted, and it was me! And, I wanted to hold his hand too! So, I look at him and smile, and than we are holding hands, under a blanket which is suddenly on my lap in this movie theater. So than there was another moment of the just knowing in dreams, and I just know that we both really like each other and have been waiting for this for a long time, and the emotional level between us is like we've been dating for a while. He asks me if I want anything to eat and I say no, I'm good. In a really cute exchange of words (I know, how is that conversation cute, but it was)
So, that was the dream, and sure I find it entertaining that I had this dream, but since I am a hopeless romantic, I've had the type before. The most hilarious part was who the guy in the dream was. Not even kidding, it was David Archuleta!(of American Idol fame) But, he was my age, and we had always been really good friends, and he had never been on Idol, he was just a normal everyday guy who was my really good friend.
So, I thought I would share that highly entertaining dream with you, I know I woke up laughing this morning when I remembered it.

1 comment:

s2thegmez said...

what! I can't believe you didn't tell me you were dating David! Just so you know that weird dream disease you have passed to me because ever since I've been home I have weird crazy dreams but fortunately I don't remember most of them, just the weird feeling when I wake up...