Thursday, May 22, 2008

Yay for Cook!

Well, I survived my first season of being addicted to American Idol. The addiction I totally blame on my roommates. Specifically Sara, and partly Kaitlin. Oh well. It's fun to have the memories of watching it with them.

So, you probably all know this by now, but David Cook won it. Right before they announced the winner, Simon said he didn't' care who won. And that is how I felt. Both David's were amazing! And both are deserving of the title.

Then came the aftermath. Just a reminder to you all, I am a proud resident of Utah, which is also the home state of one David Archuleta. They had a big party at the ESA(Energy Solutions Arena a.k.a. the old Delta Center) and all these crazy Archuleta fans went there to watch the show. So, after Idol they were showing that on the news, and there were people CRYING that David A. did not win! How pathetic. At this point I decided that the majority of Utahns were way to think that Archuleta just had it in the bad. That is when I decided I was a fan of Cook. I know, sounds pathetic since he already won, but I didn't choose sides because he won, I chose sides because Utah fans were acting so dumb.

1 comment:

lydiaruth said...

Wow, I just realised the I left out words and put the wrong ones a couple times in this entry. haha. Sorry.