Thursday, July 24, 2008

I just want to say

that I won Settlers of Zarahemla today!! WOOHOO! I'll admit that I was just playing against Rulon and Rebecca and Chris, but hey, Rulon is good, and the others are okay. But, it was the first time I have won in a while. Not to mention a couple of days ago I almost won. Jody won, but Nathan and I were tied just one space behind him. Here is my proof of that:(I was the blue player)

For those of you who have no clue what I am talking about, all the people I mentioned are cousins of mine. Settlers of Zarahemla is an awesome game that we play at reunions and such a lot. It's very similar to Settlers of Cataan, just with a Mormon twist on it. It's an awesome game, and I love it, but I rarely win. So, I'm pretty darn happy. That's all I wanted to say.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I just want to say you can eat a snail. That's all I wanted to say.

Amanda said...

There, I flippin' commented on like 10 of your posts. Happy? I hope so. That's all I do in life is try to make you happy. And it's never enough. You just want me to be perfect, and I can't be. So I'm sorry I can't be who you want me to be. Have a nice life. I hope you find happiness.

Amanda said...

You're a fish.

Amanda said...

Do you feel popular now?

Amanda said...

Magic!