At my Family Reunion we had our
Hirschi Olympics. It goes like this: each family is in charge of coming up with an "event" and then we play all of them. Pretty much the most fun
Olympic events you will ever watch, not to mention how entertaining I'm sure they are to watch. So just to let you know some fun activities to do with family we payed Human
Fuzbol,
Wiffle Ball, Frisbee Golf, did
shot put with water balloons, and javelin toss with toothpicks. We had did
discus with paper plates, and threw wet sponges, had cracker eating contests, and did a relay. Which I won for my team by drinking the Sprite bottle that had been the baton the fastest. Of course then i felt sick afterwards. But seriously, it was one of the most fun days I've had in a long time. You should all try having some family
Olympics sometime.

1 comment:
I'll make you pick my teeth one of these days...
Post a Comment