Hey all! Remember when I told you about the awesome magazine I'm working on? Well, I have another favor to ask of you: I am currently co-writing an article about great places to stop along I-95. Only problem is, we can't actually make the drive along I-95 to get pictures of the locations we've picked. It's a long shot, but we're asking friends and family if they happen to have pictures of the awesome places we've picked.
They include:
Ward's Berry Farm in Sharon, Massachusetts
Russell W. Peterson Urban Wildlife Refuge in Wilmington, Delaware
South of the Border in South Carolina
Historical sites, especially Civil War related in Richmond, Virginia
Tybee Island in Savannah, Georgia
and the historical Spanish sites in St. Augustine, Florida
If by any chance you do have pictures you think could be useful to us, please let me know ASAP.
Thank you muchly for reading this.
Also, She is here! My newest niece Leah was born this morning, 7lbs, 9oz, and 20in long. I hear she's adorable with lots of hair! I can't wait to go see her this afternoon. Don't worry, pictures WILL be posted at a later date.
5th Grade Graduation
9 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment