Saturday, February 12, 2011

We bought a glue gun yesterday . . .

and I already have a blister.

We also bought more DI fabric today. The bag had some felt in it. And by some I mean actually a lot. It will be useful. I've already put backs on all of the different flowers I've made so far. Now I just need the hair clips and headbands to put them on. Speaking of flowers, I've made five different kinds now that I can use for accessories. It makes me feel cool.

However, I've felt kind of crappy lately. As in my back keeps aching for no reason, or maybe because I bend over to work on crafts too much. It hurt all day today, and I felt so tired and grumpy because of it. I was supposed to be working on getting my portfolio ready so I can hopefully get an internship with the Church Magazines. I didn't really work on that today. However, I did do some organizing today! At the beginning of Christmas break I organized our nice big closet and it looked all pretty, but it had become a disaster again. Well, today it looks nice and pretty again, and I have a shelf for my newly acquired craft supplies. Woohoo!

Anyway, this post ended up being longer than I intended, I really just wanted to let you know about the glue gun blister, cause I'm super tired. So, I'm going to bed now.

p.s. Next time I blog, I may be telling you all about my newest adorable niece, who I am very impatiently awaiting the arrival of. But not as impatiently as my sister Sarah. Please keep them in your prayers so baby Leah can arrive safe and healthy!

No comments: