Okay, so here's the dealio,
As you may or may not know, I am an editing minor and I'm graduating in April. For the editing capstone class that I'm in right now, we students basically become the staff for a magazine that will actually be printed and published! Awesome, right?
Well, the magazine is a travel magazine, and always includes a section called "Tales from the Trip" where we have people submit their funny or interesting stories about their vacation experience to be included in our magazine. I'd love to have one of my family members or friends write wonderful story we choose to include.
You won't be paid, and it's not like we're a famous magazine, but you'll be published! And you'll be helping me and my classmates out. If you're interested type up a 150-250 story about your experience and e-mail it to me at lydia.hirschi@gmail.com before February 22nd.
Hope to get some fun stories from you!
P.S. There is also a photo contest! You can check out more about that and the magazine at our website: stowawaymag.com
I Do Now
4 days ago
1 comment:
Hmmm....I might actually send you something...don;t know if it'll be what you're looking for...but I'll give it a try. =)
Post a Comment