Monday, June 2, 2008

Dinosaurs Still Roam

the temple grounds.
So, on Friday my sister had her Bridals done. My mom and I went and met her friend who is doing them for her at the Ogden temple so we could help with her big train. On the dress. So, I was actually kind of bored, because there wasn't tons to do. I was just looking around and I looked at the ground to discover that dinosaurs still roam, just not in the wild. But on the temple grounds.

I found this little buddy laying in the grass. I was pretty amused by it, and decided then and there that I needed to write a blog about it. It's about the most interesting thing in my life lately anyway.


But, just to add to the entry, here are some pics of my sister in her dress as well;



1 comment:

Amanda said...

You're my little buddy