Perhaps I'm a little biased, but I
believe I have one of the most amazing families to be found anywhere. They are such a blessing in my life, and really one of the most important things to me. I feel really privileged to be raised in a home where family is so important. I am grateful for grandparents who raised their children to be best friends. This has given me the opportunity to find my best friends among my cousins, even if many of them live in different states. This only makes the rare times I do see them even more special to me, and I look forward to our reunions all year long. My mom's family is great too, even though my cousins are all older with their own families now, and I don't see them much, I love them all dearly.
Family has always been important to me, and anyone who knows me well will not find that hard to
believe. This is because my family has always been there for me. When I have passed through my trials, I have known I don't have to do it alone. I have a family whose loving arms will always support me, that will be there constantly whenever I need them. It's difficult for me to put into words what family means to me, so I won't try. But having spent today with family, it is on my mind, and so I would just like to post some favorite pictures with family on my blog and tell everyone that I LOVE MY FAMILY.









No comments:
Post a Comment