That's right folks, there are only 12 days before Christmas! YAY! So, I have decided that on each of the twelve days of Christmas I am going to share one Christmas memory with y'all. So, here is number one;
12 Days of Christmas to Grandma Ruth
I don't' remember exactly what year we did this, but I was quite young and my Great Grandma Hirschi lived in Apple Tree Assisted Living Center in Kaysville, Utah. My parents decided that we were going to do the Twelve Days of Christmas to her. So, each night, my father would pick one of us kids to go with him. That was a special privilege. Then, we would sneak into Apple Tree, at the side door of her hall. We would leave a small treat or gift for her outside her door and knock, and then hide. We'd check back to make sure she'd gotten our gift and then leave for the night. Because I was so young, I don't' remember anything that we gave her, but I remember cherishing the time with dad, and doing something special for Grandma Ruth.
I Do Now
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment