Okay, this is the entry for yesterday.
Of course with Christmas you have to have stockings for Santa to fill. My family had some when I was younger made out of yarn, knitted or something. Somewhere in our house we still have those, but they aren't the ones we use anymore. While we lived in our first house in Layton, so when I was between 5 and 10, we made new ones. Each one of our stockings has a unique puppy or puppies on it in a little circle of fabric. I remember picking out our favorite and which one was going to go on whose stocking. Once we picked them out, mom cut them out and ironed them onto our stockings. Then we got to decorate the top of our stocking with our name, and other things. It was a really fun activity for the family, and each year when we pull out the stockings, its a memory we have together.
I Do Now
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment