Friday, June 19, 2009

Pretty pretty please...with a cherry on top

I know some of you may be getting tired of this request, but I am asking again anyway. There are a whole bunch of new poems on my writing blog from my creative writing class this last term that I would really love to have people read. I would love even more to have some comments, I don't care if you know what you're talking about or not. Or if you totally love them or absolutely hate them. I just want some opinions, I'm trying to improve myself as a writer and feedback helps. So, in case you don't' know it yet, my writing blog is http://lydiasliterature.blogspot.com/
and I would love you forever and ever if you could take a look at some of my stuff. It doesn't' have to be the newer stuff either. And comments are proof that you cared enough to do this for me. (yes I'm trying to guilt you into it, but I'm admitting it so its not that bad and you should do it anyway) Thanks in advance to anyone who is so kind as to help me out.

No comments: