Okay everybody, I hope you all read my recommendation on the book The Chosen and are going to read it because you all should. And let me add that the sequel book, The Promise is just as good or maybe better, so if you like the first be sure to try.
My new recommendation is a non-fiction book. I hardly ever read them, but this one is amazing so far. It's called The Spy Wore Red. I mentioned it in my blog before, I bought it at the library book sale. Well, I finally got around to reading it and I'm about 3/4 of the way through. It is fantastic. Written by Aline, Countess of Romanones, it is a true story about her adventures as an undercover agent during World War II. I love it so much I have picked up her other two books from the library and will be sure to let you know how those ones are. 

No comments:
Post a Comment