To make a blog on blogger for my writings. I did this partly because I understand blogger better than what I have my writings on now, and also partly in hopes that more of you will read them and give me feedback. so, the link on the left will lead to my new page now. Just to get it in your head though, the site is http://lydiasliterature.blogspot.com so please check it out!
I am working right now on getting everything I had on my old site on there for you. Some of them are quite old, written for a creative writing class my senior year of high school, or during that class. However, I'd still love feedback on them to help me better my writing now. For the most part I write for myself, but I do want to strengthen what skill I do have, so your thoughts and impressions would be appreciated!
I Do Now
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment