I CAN'T wait to get back to Provo(not necessarily in order)
1. I get to see my roommates whom I miss so much!
2. I don't have to work at Walmart anymore
3. My sister and brother-in-law live there now
4. BYU boys
5. I hear my new ward is awesome
6. I get to buy new things
7. Intellectual stimulation
8. There is a pool in my apartment complex.
9. I won't be bored as much
10. BYU Creamery Ice Cream
I CAN wait to get back to Provo
1. I have to pay for housing
2. I have to pay for food
3. Homework
4. Moving all my stuff isn't easy
5. Paying for books
6. I'm not good at meeting new people sometimes
7. Tiny Kitchen
8. Getting used to a new bed
9. Paying to do my laundry
10. Walking everywhere
5th Grade Graduation
9 hours ago
5 comments:
Reason 11 you can't wait: You won't have to make up excuses for why you can't do anything with me anymore.
Reason 12: You won't have to hang out with me anymore either.
Reason 13: You will have more people to hang out with, so you won't be at home alone when you avoid doing anything with me.
those are totally outrageous. its not my fault you work every day, and that i work wierd hours, or that I had family things that occupied me for two weeks!
:P I know how it is. And I know for a fact that you don't work every night from 5-11. So there.
I dont, but evenings are when I spend time with my family since they're never here during the day.
:P
Post a Comment