Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Home



So, Sunday night Dad and I packed my life into the Camry. It was so full that if I'd had one more box, it would have been on my lap for the drive down. Monday morning mom and I took off on our way to Provo. Last year it was just mom and I moving me in, and so the car year this year was quite reminiscent of it. But, we had help moving my boxes in because Sarah and Matt both were off work. After we brought everything up here we went shopping for food. mmmm, food. Then mom and I came back here and worked on unpacking some of my stuff. That night we had dinner with Sarah and Matt before Mom headed home. Kiera, Amanda, and Sara all got here Monday as well, so it was happy to see them here. Especially Sara whom I have missed so much since April. I am also impatient to see the other old Penrose 87 girls. But Rachel is probably too busy for us now. (congrats on that Rachel!)


So, I got partially unpacked on Monday, and decided I better try to get some sleep. But due to a broken air conditioner, it took forever to fall asleep, and I had to wake up at 4 am. However, I survived yesterday without a nap and was able to get most of my unpacking undone. It's great to be back in Provo, and although the Villa isn't' amazing beyond all belief, its not too crappy either. So, I'm happy in my new home, though I miss the fam.

No comments: