This Saturday I went to the first football game of the season, or at least the first home one, I don't' know. Amanda, Sara, and I went over to the game together, and them Nathan and one of his roommates were there too. It was fun to be sitting by people I know, and figure out where I'll be sitting for all the games this year. It was fun game to watch, and great to be back in that atmosphere. There are a couple of REALLY enthusiastic fans that are sitting kind of close to us, so I hope I don't' get annoyed by them in the games to come. The only part I hated was the two injuries there were, one on each side. Both players were able to walk of the field though, so I guess they were okay. Also, I forgot how HOT it can be, and I thought I was going to die of thirst. Luckily I had a good excuse to leave early, so I left at half time. Sara came with me, since she was so hot as well. But be proud of me, because I remembered the sunscreen. Poor Sara was not wise enough to use some. But her face has recovered nicely. Here are some pics;
5th Grade Graduation
9 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment