Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Day!

So, after going to the first half of a fun football game, I had the perfect excuse to leave and get out of the heat. Amanda Larsen and her family were in town, and invited Kiera and I to join them at the Brick Oven for dinner. So, we went and met them there, and it was delicious!!! Thanks much to her father for paying for it all. Then to make things even better they let Amanda come hang out with Kiera and I at the apartment for a bit. Poor Amanda though, we were in the middle of a movie before the game, so we had to finish it (North and South) It's not really Amanda's kind of thing, and she fell asleep. After the movie I just let her sleep, cause she's always so tired all the time. But it was still fun to see her. It was a happy day!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You shoulda woke me up. You know me, I take sleep when I can, and forget it when I have to.