Sunday, September 7, 2008

You Know the Phrase;

Walk down Memory Lane, right?

Well last night I got to "sit on Memory Couch" so to speak. Since Sara and I are both not nearly as social as we wish we could be, we never did much on weekends last year. But that was okay, because we still had each other. It's kind of lame that we spent so many weekends watching T.V. shows and movies. But I don't' really care, because Sara and really got to be good friends by doing so. Maybe we weren't out doing all sorts of crazy things and meeting new people, but we still enjoyed ourselves. Those nights are some of my best memories from last year, because we could talk about anything while watching movies.
That is why last night was so wonderful! I went over to talk to Sara real quick about something, and ended up watching a movie with her. I was sitting there and I realised how much I missed that! Over the summer I hardly watched any T.V. at all, and I think that's because I didn't have my Sara to watch it with! So, I'm grateful that Sara and I could become such good friends while sitting on a couch. I'm especially grateful that she lives close enough to me this year that I can still do that(and I can still work on cleaning my room during commercials, I just have further to run to do it.)

3 comments:

s2thegmez said...

Just so you know you make us sound a little pathetic...but I still love you

Melanie said...

Hey, that was my old couch you got to have memories made on. YEA!!!!!!

lydiaruth said...

sorry Mel. different Sara, did you not notice the missing H?