Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Fortune

Last Friday when I was working, I found a fortune, like from a fortune cookie. It said, "tomorrow will be a lucky and memorable day for you" Well, guess what happened the next day. BYU totally whipped UCLA at the football game. Now, our team is so amazing, we probably could have and would have beat them anyway. But I like to think that my finding that fortune helped just a little bit. The score was 59-0 and the game was superb. I felt a little bad for UCLA, but that's okay.
It was a lot of fun to be there with the girls. Kaitlin came to this one, and Amy even came with us for a bit. We even all shared a delicious snowie that Kaitlin bought and then was kind of enough to share. Football games are a lot of fun, especially now that I understand the basic rules. However, the best part is just being with my friends and having a good time. So, here are some pics;

No comments: